Beautiful and well done
Carpanelli is a family-run business whose roots lie in artistic woodworking and high-level cabinetmaking. A long tradition of craftsmanship: the company has been “Author Workshop” since 1919, when it was founded by Giuseppe Carpanelli, a well-known and prestigious cabinetmaker. His sons Luigi and Leopoldo and his daughter Clementina in the second generation have enhanced what done by their father, and now Carpanelli is one of the most appreciated and recognized companies in the Classic Italian furniture panorama.
The third generation with Giuseppe, Angelo and Daniele has taken the baton of a splendid historical reality by enhancing the always appreciated “added values” of Carpanelli Style, by trying to interpret the today’s demanding challenges in the furnishing world, revolutionized by the changes of the lifestyles imposed by the digital revolution.
Art. 1 – PURPOSE OF THE COMPETITION
CARPANELLI, company of furniture with 100 years of history dedicated to high-level cabinetmaking, within the IV Design Contest IDEASxWOOD 2021/2022 promotes Carpanelli Award “A NEW TOUCH OF ELEGANCE”.
Every single project must aim to create a piece of furniture that pays attention to:
- research on current trends in the furniture industry (a new touch)
- to a current concept of elegance understood as use of precious and eco-sustainable materials, as search of the details and as craftsmanship of the workings (of elegance)
The concept of residential home, in this period of great changes, has regained a great value of reassurance and warmth.
Every design idea must be conceived within a specific area of the modern home:
- living area: dining, living, entrance.
- sleeping area: bedroom.
- home office
The following points shall be well considered:
- the research on current trends and the original interpretation of the theme of the Contest;
- enhancement of wood in its most precious essences such as the leading protagonist;
- search for combinations with new materials expressing an actual concept of preciousness;
- attention to the respect for the forest heritage through the use of an FSC® certified wood veneer as per document FSC Italy –Tabu.
The submitted solutions shall be original and unpublished and designed to enhance the company works.
For info on Carpanelli Award, please write to: email@example.com